IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
Currently we offer IFRS as Corporate training , a solutions designed for a single company and custom tailored to its unique circumstances. Knowledge gained during the Course will be enhanced by case studies tailored to the company’s business reality. In addition, corporate seminars give your people a chance to ask questions and discuss solutions relevant to the company. The training promotes teamwork and is an effective team building opportunity. Heshy can deliver any seminar from our extensive portfolio tailored to your business. You can choose the duration, format and location that best suit your needs..
IFRS Live_online Course Price
- This financial reporting course offers a broad introduction to the field of International Financial Reporting and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
The course is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards. You will also learn how to apply them, as well as the concepts and principles which underpin them.
On completion of the Diploma candidates should be able to:
- understand, explain and apply the IASB’s Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
- apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
- identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes
- prepare group financial statements (excluding group cash-flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates and joint arrangements.
- The nature and operations of the IASB
- Accounting for Assets
- Accounting for Assets and liabilities
- Financial instruments
- Group Accounting
- Disclosure standards
- Current issues in IFRS® Standards
Exam dates and fees
The exams for the Diploma in International Financial Reporting will be held on:
- 7 June 2019
- 6 December 2019
Exam starting times
The exams are held concurrently in five different time zones.
Starting times in each of these time zones will be:
Zone 1 – 08:00
Zone 2 – 10:00
Zone 3 – 14:00
Zone 4 – 15:00
Zone 5 – 17:00
Local starting times will be set for every centre using these base start times.
The fee is £185. This allows one exam attempt.
In order to sit exams at a specific session, you need to register by the following closing dates:
June 2019 – Registration deadline has now passed.
December 2019 – Registration deadline of 30 September 2019 (4 weeks before the closing date of 28 October 2019).
Please note that you will also have to make your exam entry online by this date with your application fully processed.
A fee of £185 is applicable until 28 October 2019.
A fee of £299 is applicable 29 October – 4 November 2019 (late entry).