CMA (Certified Management Accountant)
CMA® (Certified Management Accountant) certification is a professional credential that is earned in the advanced management accounting and financial management fields. The certification signifies that the person possesses knowledge in the areas of financial planning, financial reporting, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics, the skills most in demand on finance teams around the world. The CMA is a U.S.-based, globally recognized certification issued by The Institute of Certified Management Accountants.
For more than 40 years, the CMA® certification has been the global benchmark for management accountants and financial professionals. Why? Because CMAs can explain the “why” behind numbers, not just the “what.” And that can give you greater credibility, higher earning potential, and ultimately a seat at the leadership table.
CMA Live_online Course Price
1800 SAR Per Part
Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance, and Analytics
Part 2: Strategic Financial Management
Each Exam is 4 hours, with 100 multiple-choice questions (3 hours) and 2 written response scenarios (1 hour).
- Active membership in the IMA (Institute of Management Accountants).
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university or a related professional certification.
- Two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting or financial management, which can be completed after passing the exam.
- Passing Parts 1 and 2 of the CMA exam.
There are four separate fees for taking the CMA exams:
- IMA Membership: $220 annually (discounts are available for students, academics, and young professionals)
- IMA Registration Fee: $15 one-time payable with your first year of membership
- CMA Exam Entrance Fee: $250 (good for 3 years)
- CMA Exam Registration Fee: $415 per Part
The CMA examination is given in a computer-based format, and is offered at Prometric Testing
Centers located throughout the world. An up-to-date listing of all Prometric Testing Centers can
be found at Prometric’s website. www.prometric.com/ICMA.
Parts 1 and 2 are offered during the following three testing windows:
*Registrations for Parts 1 and 2 will close on or after the 15th of February, June, and October.