CMA (Certified Management Accountant)
CMA® (Certified Management Accountant) certification is a professional credential that is earned in the advanced management accounting and financial management fields. The certification signifies that the person possesses knowledge in the areas of financial planning, financial reporting, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics, the skills most in demand on finance teams around the world. The CMA is a U.S.-based, globally recognized certification issued by The Institute of Certified Management Accountants.
For more than 40 years, the CMA® certification has been the global benchmark for management accountants and financial professionals. Why? Because CMAs can explain the “why” behind numbers, not just the “what.” And that can give you greater credibility, higher earning potential, and ultimately a seat at the leadership table.
CMA Live_online Course Price
1800 SAR Per Part
Part 1: Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control
Part 2: Financial Decision Making
Each Exam is 4 hours, with 100 multiple-choice questions (3 hours) and 2 written response scenarios (1 hour).
- This financial reporting course offers a broad introduction to the field of International Financial Reporting and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
The course is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards. You will also learn how to apply them, as well as the concepts and principles which underpin them.
On completion of the Diploma candidates should be able to:
- understand, explain and apply the IASB’s Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
- apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
- identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes
- prepare group financial statements (excluding group cash-flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates and joint arrangements.
There are four separate fees for taking the CMA exams:
- IMA Membership: $220 annually (discounts are available for students, academics, and young professionals)
- IMA Registration Fee: $15 one-time payable with your first year of membership
- CMA Exam Entrance Fee: $250 (good for 3 years)
- CMA Exam Registration Fee: $415 per Part
The CMA Exams are offered during the following testing windows:
- January / February
- May / June
- September / October